Peter has accumulated over seven years of experience on multiple large infrastructure design and construction projects and has gained valuable experience in contract administration including managing quality control, health and safety, scheduling, financial control, project delivery and close out.
Leaving a legacy. Satisfaction of leaving something in place that will benefit others for years to come and make a difference, and an improvement. It’s a good feeling when you hear from clients and stakeholders that they really appreciate your work and that our contribution and projects make a big difference.
- Exceeding expectations and continues improvement
- Working as one team to achieve the same end goal
- Developing strong, close working relationships with clients, stakeholders and delivery teams
- Overcoming challenges to achieve desired results
- Working with people from all walks of life
- Seeing a project through and seeing the end product
Spending time with family and friends.
I enjoy traveling/ exploring/ adventures, trying new food, getting out to the ocean, art, hiking/ outdoors, sports, martial arts and a good movie.